ACCOUNT MANAGER – DIGITAL AD AGENCY BACKGROUND
|Job Title:||ACCOUNT MANAGER – DIGITAL AD AGENCY BACKGROUND|
|Salary:||$65-85K package – depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Brenton Moore|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2018 11:45|
- Leading international digital city guide
- Eastern Suburbs offices
- $65-85K package – depending on experience
Are you working in a digital ad agency environment looking to take that next step with your career? Are you an ambitious, commercially-minded self-starter with excellent writing, interpersonal and organisational skills? Our client is looking for someone like you to join its Sydney team as an Account Manager.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
A smart, confident individual who is driven to deliver sophisticated digital media campaigns from concept to completion, serving as the eyes and ears for the Business and Partnership team; throughout the production process.
The Account Manager will work across multiple large-scale campaigns concurrently, producing work of the highest standard on-time and on-budget.
- Planning, directing, delegating and tracking the production of multiple digital campaigns, ensuring that both publisher and client see valuable ROI from the project.
- Acting as an architect for 360-degree digital solutions — leading, empowering, facilitating and communicating the production plan for the project to all relevant stakeholders.
- Bringing individuals and teams together internally to ensure that all projects are sufficiently resourced and can be delivered to tight deadlines.
- Providing proficient client management and organisational support to the Business Team, regularly interfacing with professionals at the highest organisational levels within the client base.
- Working with the Partnerships Editor to produce sponsored content campaigns consistent with editorial style and tone, including written editorial, photography and video content, events and experiential activations.
- Aiding the Partnerships team with content creation, content building and sub-editing, using the CMS where necessary, and amplifying campaigns via social channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Using programs like Basecamp, Wordpress and Slack to keep the Business and Partnerships teams consistently up-to-date on the status of their campaigns.
- University degree in communications, marketing / advertising or similar.
- 2-4 years’ experience in project management with a publisher, media owner, media agency, creative agency or similar.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and creative flair.
- Experience with CMS (Wordpress preferable), Project Management tools (Excel, Basecamp, etc) and social platforms (Facebook Business Manager).
- A great attitude – you must be upbeat, enthusiastic, ready to learn and the consummate team player.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Brenton Moore on 02 9220 5188 or email frontdoor@MAARS.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's