ACCOUNT / CAMPAIGN MANAGER – SOCIAL MEDIA
|Job Title:||ACCOUNT / CAMPAIGN MANAGER – SOCIAL MEDIA|
|Salary:||$80K + super – based on some 4+ years’ experience|
|Contact Name:||Brenton Moore|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 18:53|
- Leading Social Media Agency
- Surry Hills
- $80K + super – based on some 4+ years’ experience
This role is primarily responsible for working with clients &/or their agencies on the planning, implementation and delivery of world class Social Media solutions. As part of the Campaign & Communications team you will be responsible for the performance and quality control across all Social Media platforms; delivering excellent customer service along the way.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building and managing world-class social programs that provide a win-win for clients and consumers.
- Managing key touch points - kick off documents; weekly reporting/WIPs; measurement of targets/KPIs; identifying challenges early, resolving promptly with team members.
- Check campaign pages, highlight trends and flag any issues internally with the team.
- Communication across campaigns with Clients, Soupers, Bloggers.
- Campaign tracking and budget management, completion of paperwork and invoice details.
- Coordinate campaign production, collateral and design briefs; competitions, events etc.
- Test new innovations and products. Provide critical feedback on user experience from the eyes of the customer and what they need.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas with the wider team
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's