AGENCY ACCOUNT MANAGER - RADIO
|Job Title:||AGENCY ACCOUNT MANAGER - RADIO|
|Salary:||Competitive salary package + comms component on offer|
|Contact Name:||Jane McGregor|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2017 20:16|
- TRSN - Fortitude Valley
- Blue chip media agency patch
- Competitive salary package + comms component on offer
TRSN is the largest Regional Radio Network in Australia and reaches over 78% of regional Australians.
A great opportunity exists in the Brisbane office for an experienced sales professional to join the sales team.
As an Account Manager, you will be primarily responsible for representing and delivering exceptional customer service to Brisbane’s media agencies / advertisers and drive revenue outcomes.
The successful candidate will have:
- A solid sales background in media sales or agency buying experience in radio
- An ability to grow and develop an existing client portfolio and revenue base
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- The ability to create innovative and compelling advertising solutions
- A strong focus on building relationships internally and externally to enhance the team’s effectiveness and performance
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to join a hard working team in a fun and supportive environment.
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity please contact Jane McGregor on 0438777148 or email Jane@MAARS.com.au
Any direct and third party applications will be forwarded to MAARS for consideration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – MEDIA AGENCY
$130-150K package + commissions – depending on experience
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - (filled)
Up to $70K base + super + comms on offer
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER – PUBLISHING, DIGITAL, CONTENT & SPONSORSHIP SALES
To $90K package + comms
ACCOUNT MANAGER / MEDIA PLANNER-BUYER – OFFLINE (filled)
$80-90K package – depending on experience
NATIONAL AGENCY DIRECTOR - (filled)
Circa $200K + upside on offer