CAMPAIGN MANAGER (filled)
|Job Title:||CAMPAIGN MANAGER (filled)|
|Salary:||$60-80K + super + mobile + ESOP share package|
|Contact Name:||Brenton Moore|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2017 11:49|
- CBD offices
- Fast growing, well regarded Mobile / ad-tech company
- $60-80K + super + mobile + ESOP share package
Join this fast-growing business that has every major agency group and most of the big publishers around you using their technology. They are a small team but strong on being experts with an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech. Their ad formats are being used in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand and the UK by top 100 brands like Coca-Cola, Commonwealth Bank, Mercedes, Pepsi, Roadshow, Spotify, GoPro, McDonald's, & Nike.
We wish to hear from junior to mid-level Campaign Manager’s who will have all the necessary skills, but above all possess a fantastic attitude, willingness to learn and drive to become an expert.
- Managing the delivery of managed and PMP campaigns using our proprietary rich media platform and SSP (Appnexus).
- Coordinating with sales and production to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
- Campaign reporting - compiling weekly campaign reports using our platforms and provide insight as necessary.
- Troubleshooting - working through issues and discrepancies with other data sets.
- Reconciling campaign data to assist with end of month billing.
- Stay in touch with our customers as appropriate.
- Work across multiple regions.
- Experience working as a Campaign Manager in the industry - ideally using Appnexus, but not essential.
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience.
- Analytical skills with amazing attention to detail.
- The ability to deliver things on time.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Have a strong work ethic, be personable and willing to go the extra mile.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Brenton Moore on 0416112111 or email frontdoor@MAARS.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's