|Job Title:||COMMERCIAL MANAGER|
|Salary:||$100-$140K salary – depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Brenton Moore|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2017 11:55|
- Melbourne based stand-alone role
- Business Development-driving new and existing market opportunities
- $100-$140K salary – depending on experience
Join this leading social marketing agency; leading their charge into the Melbourne marketplace. This Sydney based business has a highly innovative team, across all emerging trends behind digital, social marketing, social media, word of mouth and community. They work with well-known brands across diverse categories such as FMCG, beauty, alcohol, telecommunications, technology and finance.
As the Commercial Manager you will take overall responsibility for the Melbourne marketplace. Identifying new business opportunities and revenue streams through analysis of the market and trends. The position will see you connecting with the Sydney based commercial, campaign and social influence teams to assist you with brainstorming, campaign management and to help close complex deals if need be.
- Develop and implement the commercial plan for the Melbourne market in conjunction with the Commercial and Strategy Director.
- Drive revenue from new and existing clients – identifying opportunities for growth
- Build a solid base of networks and contacts - ongoing relationship development with key clients through a planned CRM program
- Identify and recommend business amplification, measurement and reporting innovation opportunities to increase the commercial appeal of the business
- Able to write strategic and professional proposals that win business - confident in presenting credentials to a senior audience and able to tailor pitches to different client needs.
- Proficient at using sales tools (Salesforce/Prospector).
- Bring ideas and detailed plans to the weekly new business meetings.
- Provide ongoing review and analysis of existing partnerships to uphold and strengthen relationships as well as evaluate performance against KPIs and strategic fit.
- Help develop clear leadership positioning against key competitors and significantly raise awareness, sales conversion, number of campaigns and ultimately increase revenue.
- Set-up larger deals and preferred supplier relationships with key agencies and clients.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
COMMERCIAL MANAGER – MEDIA AGENCY FOCUS
$85-$100K base + super + comms – based on experience
$90K package on offer
ACCOUNT MANAGER – BRISBANE
$80,000 + super + comms – OTE $110K PA
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Circa $100K + super