|Job Title:||CONTENT PRODUCER|
|Salary:||Up to $100K + super – depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Brenton Moore|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2017 12:56|
- Sydney CBD
- Blue chip cross platform media environment
- Up to $100K + super – depending on experience
Are you an ideas powerhouse with editorial experience? Do you know what makes a good story? Can you film and edit video content?
Our client is looking for a content producer and editor to join its energetic team. Reporting to the Managing Editor, the Content Producer/Online Editor will produce content to ensure brilliant storytelling across their digital platforms and brands.
The content team is collaborative and creative. They place a premium on quality work, producing a range of content via articles, audio, video and more to engage audiences across different media platforms and channels in relevant environments.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the production processes associated with delivering content, especially in the finance and business space, including, but not limited to:
- Commissioning, editing, and producing quality content
- Creating headlines, intros and stories to drive traffic
- Utilising and vetting contributor network for content creation
- Creating video content including filming and editing
As the ideal candidate, you will possess:
- Minimum three years’ experience in digital publishing
- Able to write and edit
- Can turnaround briefs quickly, and work to multiple rolling deadlines
- Use of social media platforms
- Digital expertise and content innovation
- Native content experience
To find out more about this fantastic job please contact Brenton Moore on 02 9220 5188 or email frontdoor@MAARS.com.au