DIGITAL CAMPAIGN MANAGER – Content & Commercial responsibilities (filled)
|Job Title:||DIGITAL CAMPAIGN MANAGER – Content & Commercial responsibilities (filled)|
|Salary:||$65K-$80K + super – depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Brenton Moore|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 16:25|
- Darlinghurst offices
- Digital lifestyle publisher
- $65K-$80K + super – depending on experience
Leading digital publisher is seeking an exceptional 2+ years’ experienced Project / Campaign Manager who can confidently deliver sophisticated digital media campaigns from concept to completion, being the glue for the Branded Content & Partnerships team throughout the entire process.
The Campaign / Project Manager will work across multiple large-scale campaigns concurrently, producing work of the highest standard on-time and on-budget.
- Planning, directing, delegating and tracking the production of multiple digital campaigns, ensuring that both publisher and the client see valuable ROI from the project
- Acting as an architect for 360-degree digital solutions — leading, empowering, facilitating and communicating the production plan for the project to all relevant stakeholders
- Bringing individuals and teams together internally to ensure that all projects are sufficiently resourced and can be delivered to tight deadlines
- Providing proficient client management and organisational support to both Content & Commercial teams, regularly interfacing with the client base.
- Working with the Partnerships Editor to produce sponsored content campaigns consistent with the publisher’s style and tone, including written editorial, photography and video content, events and experiential activations
- Aiding the Partnerships team with content creation, content building and sub-editing, amplifying campaigns via social channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Using programs like Basecamp, Wordpress and Slack to keep the Content and Commercial teams consistently up-to-date on the status of their campaigns.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
WTFN – Content & Partnerships Manager (filled)
Circa $130K base + super + generous comms
CONTENT & PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER - (filled)
$90K base + super + bonus on offer
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - (filled)
Up to $70K base + super + comms on offer
PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER – digital media sales
Circa $95K + super + comms