DIGITAL SALES MANAGER - NSW & QLD (filled)
|Job Title:||DIGITAL SALES MANAGER - NSW & QLD (filled)|
|Salary:||Circa $150K + super + comms|
|Contact Name:||Brenton Moore|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 15:45|
- Digital platform
- Surry Hills
- Circa $150K + super + comms
Reporting to the National Sales Director, the Sales Manager will be responsible for managing sales activities across the NSW and QLD markets. The successful candidate will ensure the achievement of significant new and existing customer revenue growth targets that support the company's objectives in a dynamic market.
Ideal candidates will possess strong sales management experience, as well as deep knowledge of the sales cycle. This person will play a key role in leading a highly visible and motivated sales team that focuses on core accounts, and will be a ‘values and culture’ champion for the team.
We seek an outstanding and experienced sales leader who will develop and execute a multi-faceted sales strategy for both markets, gaining market share and building the highest levels of customer and team satisfaction.
- Provide strong individual and group leadership, vision and direction
- Build and lead a high performing sales team, identifying skills development and career plans
- Track and analyse sales activities to understand focus areas within territories
- Research and capitalise on buying/industry trends and patterns in the markets
- Develop and support direct reports by participating and leading monthly/quarterly territory planning, systematically executing key opportunity reviews and attending prospect meetings and engaging in corporate events
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team, including recruiting, onboarding and training
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings with team and report to the National Sales Director
- Work closely with other teams, including marketing and content teams when and where appropriate
- Performance manage, coach and mentor all team members, while maintaining core values and culture
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's