GROUP BUSINESS DIRECTOR - SOCIAL INFLUENCER AGENCY
|Job Title:||GROUP BUSINESS DIRECTOR - SOCIAL INFLUENCER AGENCY|
|Salary:||Circa $150K base + super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Brenton Moore|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2018 10:27|
- Leading influence and social marketing agency
- Surry Hills location
- Circa $150K base + super + bonus
This role will you manage and lead the Creator Social team within the agency – you own the client relationships and partnerships. Provide leadership to the influencer community management and social team. Lead the strategy & planning, thinking and implementation of key initiatives to meet client and campaign objectives - clients (brands) with a focus on content creation, social media and digital.
Answering through to the CEO, you (assisted by your team of Partnership Managers, Social Managers, Community & Content Managers) shall be responsible for:
- Providing leadership to the Social Partnership & Community team driving peak performance.
- Increasing capabilities & knowledge and providing ongoing training internally and externally.
- Implementation of a tiered influencer community plan across growth, management, and increasing quality content creation through education and inspiration.
- Development and implementation of a social and content strategy for clients linked to key business objectives of quality content creator growth.
- Drive innovation in social and creator to build new unique selling propositions/repeat business.
- Implement best practices in content creation, including setting quality standards, implementing reviews and making process improvements.
- Works with and coaches content managers to develop effective material.
- Drives innovation and experimentation in leading edge content formats, information architecture and rich media.
- Works closely with the CEO and Head of Commercial and Strategy to drive business growth, industry leadership and best practice.
- Identify trends in the industry, opportunities for success and risks to execution and operate and advise senior management accordingly
- Understands and researches the industry, the competitors, the market context where appropriate.
- Attends Client Meetings with CEO and Commercial Team where appropriate.
- Be the expert in Social Media Strategy, Digital Marketing, Influencer Community Engagement.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent business acumen: Ability to make sound judgments based on calculating trade-offs from different solutions involving complex problems, various stakeholders and multiple constraints.
- Proven management of a digital &/or social team – influencer experience vital
- Proven ability to manage and build client relationships over the long term
- Strong Management, Operational & Leadership skills
- Self-motivated and able to get the job done/do the ‘heavy lifting’ when required.
- An ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
- Team Player - proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong demonstrated ability to work cross functionally with all levels of an organisation.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about digital, media and influencer marketing.
If this sounds like your dream job please forward your resume and a short cover note to bmoore@MAARS.com.au
Please note only those shortlisted shall be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER – MEDIA AGENCY (filled)
$85-90K + super
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (filled)
Circa $100K + super
CAMPAIGN MANAGER – SOCIAL MEDIA (filled)
Up to $80K + super – based on experience
ACCOUNT / CAMPAIGN MANAGER – SOCIAL MEDIA - (Filled)
$80K + super – based on some 4+ years’ experience
COMMERCIAL MANAGER (filled)
$100-$140K salary – depending on experience