MEDIA STRATEGIST (filled)
|Job Title:||MEDIA STRATEGIST (filled)|
|Salary:||$120,000 salary package on offer|
|Contact Name:||Brenton Moore|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2017 09:58|
- Leading multi-platform, multi outlet media owner
- Sydney CBD offices
- $120,000 salary package on offer
We wish to hear from those of you that are working as a Strategist within a media agency, ideally here in Sydney. This role will suit a creative thinker, the story maker. Someone that can dissect the brief and assist the greater team in the development and implementation of the campaign/s.
- Responsible for growing this division by acting as an outward facing thought leader - internally and externally.
- Provide strategic insights thought leadership with clients and within the internal agency environment
- Utilize commercial and business strategy expertise to drive new business; identifying new opportunities within the market
- Day to day strategy lead on key accounts ensuring the best strategy and solutions across reactive and proactive briefs
- Respond to briefs and build strategically led solutions that sit primarily within company only assets.
- Utilize strategic insights to develop robust strategic solutions across TV, Print, and Digital &/or other platforms.
- Ensure the greater team are upskilled in data and insights resources as well as the latest strategy practices
- Support the sales team in understanding and communicating the strategic solutions to their clients
Please email your resume to Brenton Moore at frontdoor@MAARS.com.au for consideration or if you prefer, please call 0416112111 to find out more.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SENIOR MEDIA BUYER – ALL MEDIA (filled)
$90K package - depending on experience
MEDIA BUYER – TV
$70-90K package on offer – depending on experience
MEDIA PARTNERSHIPS LEAD - (filled)
$110,000 package + bonus
PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER – digital media sales
Circa $95K + super + comms
SENIOR DIGITAL EXECUTIVE – MEDIA AGENCY (filled)
$70-75K salary package on offer