NATIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER - (filled)
|Job Title:||NATIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER - (filled)|
|Salary:||Circa $120,450 package on offer|
|Contact Name:||Brenton Moore|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 11:21|
- St. Leonards offices
- Outdoor media company
- Circa $120,450 package on offer
- Maternity leave cover - October 2018 to Feb 2020 – 17 months
Reporting to the Managing Director and responsible for a team of 5. The role of the National Operations Manager is to ensure all Operational and Traffic functions are maintained and implemented by the Operations team on a daily basis. This includes contract and traffic management in the booking system (Fusion) through to implementation of all client contracts in the field and on time and correct billing to all clients on a monthly basis.
Operations / Traffic Management / Sales Support / People Management
- Managing the Operations team to ensure fulfilment of all client contracts in the required timeframe.
- Overseeing Traffic function of processing bookings in both the campaign management system (Fusion) and the finance system (Pronto).
- Manage client sales contract process including checking and approving, in line with approval matrix.
- Manage the relationship between the Operations and Sales teams to ensure the operations function supports the sales effort.
- Ensure the Operations team is assisting their dedicated sales patch on all daily enquiries.
- Maintain and create new sales collateral as required to assist with the sales process.
- Ensure the Operations team is maintaining up to date mapping of all inventory for sales.
- Assisting sales team with providing any sales data or analytics they require.
- Managing Operations team to provide all after sales service to both the Sales team and Clients.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an Operations Manager or Traffic Manager role
- Previous experience in Fusion – desirable
- Great team leader and innovative thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Great time management; process and solutions focused
- Experience in Out of Home environment – desirable
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise works
- Professional, personable and supportive