NATIONAL SALES DIRECTOR – Digital Out of Home Media (filled)
|Job Title:||NATIONAL SALES DIRECTOR – Digital Out of Home Media (filled)|
|Salary:||$200,000 package (including super) + comms on offer|
|Contact Name:||Brenton Moore|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 12:30|
- Fast growing company with an innovative approach to the DOOH sector
- Melbourne based
- $200,000 package (including super) + comms on offer
Manage and lead business development activities with clients &/or their media agencies across Australia.
Our client is rapidly rolling out digital screens across Australia. After two years in start-up phase, they will soon have a significant presence / become the market leader with selected B2B sectors here in Australia. Each of these sectors have a large client-base and are highly desirable audiences to their advertisers. The potential to expand the model into other sectors / international markets is assured.
As National Sales Director you will:
- Develop and implement the sales strategy for advertisers
- Collaborate with and be accountable to the MD, developing key strategies to optimise both client retention and grow client base
- Meet and ideally exceed agreed sales targets for advertising content across all digital assets
- This role manages a team of 2 at present, but the team is forecast to grow to 4-6 individuals across both Melbourne and Sydney.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years’ management experience in advertising sales, with experience across a variety of media platforms. The successful candidate will be a strong team player with a successful record for growing sales and market share in a competitive market.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SALES MANAGER – DIGITAL MEDIA SALES
Circa $90,000 + super + comms
BUSINESS EXEC / MANAGER – DIGITAL MEDIA SALES
NATIONAL AGENCY DIRECTOR - (filled)
Circa $200K + upside on offer
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (IMPLEMENTATION) – ALL MEDIA
Up to $115K package on offer – depending on experience