Outdoor Media Operations Executive
|Job Title:||Outdoor Media Operations Executive|
|Salary:||$65,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Brenton Moore|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2018 10:28|
- St. Leonards
- $65,000 + super
The role of the Operations Executive is primarily contract and campaign management. The Operations Executive is responsible for managing the process from time of booking through to implementation and after sales service. This person is pivotal in ensuring the smooth flow of work to and from the sales team. In this role you will interact with numerous internal teams including Sales, Finance and Asset, as well as representing the firm to external clients and managing sub-contractors.
The broad responsibilities for this role include:
- At least 12-months experience working within a commercial media operation - in any capacity.
- Ability to work effectively with both the sales team and media agencies throughout Australia.
- Supporting the sales team with all production related assistance or collateral.
- General administration/operations procedures within the department.
- Simply being an active team player within this small office environment.
For this role you will demonstrate:
- High attention to detail;
- Excellent oral and written communication style;
- Personal style characterised by collaboration, confidence, self-motivated, & high energy.
- Results orientated; ability to work under pressure when need be.
- Exceptional use of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word & Internet Explorer.
- A can-do attitude.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's