SALES EXECUTIVE – TELEVISION (filled)
|Job Title:||SALES EXECUTIVE – TELEVISION (filled)|
|Salary:||Up to $75,000 + super on offer|
|Contact Name:||Brenton Moore|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 15:51|
- Leading FTA broadcaster
- Tier 2 agency patch
- Up to $75,000 + super on offer
Maybe you are a TV Trader looking to 'jump the fence' or an existing TV Sales Coordinator looking to step up to a bigger role and a better company. This is a great job working within a great team. Come help them generate television advertising revenue and become part of this award-winning network.
As a Sales Executive your main tasks / responsibilities will be to:
- Generate revenue by identifying, qualifying and following up leads in media agencies.
- Sell to, service and grow existing agency client base to meet agreed sales targets.
- Develop client advertising briefs and deliver effective and creative solutions, in a timely manner.
- Prepare proposals, media schedules and production briefs within tight deadlines.
- Complete relevant sales reports and other reports as required.
- Be able to meet sales targets. Conduct meetings / presentations to current & potential clients.
- Provide a positive contribution as a team member in a fast-moving sales team environment.
We wish to hear from those of you who have:
- Minimum 2 years Media Agency TV Trading or TV media sales or Coordinator experience
- Have a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Passionate about and proactive in generating new revenues and further developing excellent working relationships across your patch.
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite - Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE – TELEVISION
$95,000 package on offer
SENIOR DIGITAL EXECUTIVE – MEDIA AGENCY (filled)
$70-75K salary package on offer
SALES MANAGER – DIGITAL MEDIA SALES
Circa $90,000 + super + comms
COMMERCIAL PARTNERSHIPS EXECUTIVE – AGENCY & DIRECT (filled)
$65K-$100 package + comms on offer – depending on experience