SALES MANAGER – OUT OF HOME MEDIA
|Job Title:||SALES MANAGER – OUT OF HOME MEDIA|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + super + comms + equity on offer|
|Contact Name:||Brenton Moore|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2017 17:08|
- Work in the CBD or from home
- First mover market advantage
- $85,000 - $100,000 + super + comms + equity on offer
We are looking for an experienced media sales professional who will lead our expansion specifically into the Sydney market via direct and media agency sales.
Our client is a luxury advertising media company well regarded in North America, but is at ‘start-up’ here in Australia. Adelaide has been the test market for the company over the past 2 years; it now has over 70 advertising properties that have been performing well for clients in that city.
Sydney is now ready to launch and as such, the firm is ready to hire its first full-time advertising sales employee.
We are therefore looking to hire an experienced media seller, to help build their Sydney client base for local and, soon, national-scale campaigns – this role offers significant scope for advancement over time.
As the person fully responsible for the Sydney-based sales efforts, your day-to-day role will include:
- Identifying upmarket prospects in our primary verticals and others for whom our media network may be uniquely ideal;
- Making contact with, qualifying, and meeting with potential clients;
- Preparing tailored-campaign recommendations and proposals;
- Presenting campaign follow-up reports to clients;
- Maintaining a detailed record of all client communications and sales progress in our CRM;
- Reporting weekly to the Managing Director;
- Immersing yourself in key networks.
We are seeking someone who has:
- a proven track-record in media sales.
- a relevant network of clients, agencies and other contacts.
- an appreciation for luxury and high-culture and can empathize with our clients’ values and concerns.
- the ability to work with considerable autonomy.
- given a specific target market, you can identify and research quality leads;
- organize and reliably maintain an intensive schedule of calls, meetings, and follow-ups;
- a high-conversion sales approach - you are comfortable cold-calling and skilled at bypassing gate-keepers;
- know how to uncover a client’s specific needs and priorities, and can frame your pitch accordingly;
- can maintain relationships with prospects who say ‘no,’ so as to give yourself second, third, and fourth chances in the future.
To find out more about this unique opportunity please contact Brenton Moore on 02 9006 1447 or email bmoore@MAARS.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ACCOUNT MANAGER – Out Of Home
$60,000 base + super + very generous comms
BUSINESS MANAGER – DIGITAL MEDIA SALES (filled)
$70,000 + super + comms
MEDIA SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER - X PLATFORM
$70 - $100K base + super + comms – depending on experience
Sales Director – multi-platform media offering (filled)
Circa $200K + upside on offer
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER – MEDIA AGENCY FOCUS
$85-$100K base + super + comms – based on experience