SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – Creative Agency (filled)
|Job Title:||SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – Creative Agency (filled)|
|Salary:||$140,000 package on offer|
|Contact Name:||Brenton Moore|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2019 15:47|
- Award winning Creative agency
- Darlinghurst offices
- $140,000 package on offer
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Account Director to join this agency which currently has 10 staff; but growing very quickly.
The agency has a number of accounts with a global presence and are highly regarded for their Account Service and Creative work. The successful candidate will be tasked with managing the day to day relationship and communication with key accounts as assigned, on a range of ambitious and innovative creative projects.
We are looking for a detail oriented, service focused individual with strong communication skills, capable of confidently leading clients through all phases of campaign roll out and delivery. You will be ably supported by the creative, design, and production teams, allowing you to monitor and feedback results both internally and externally.
- Lead assigned client relationships, as the key day to day contact, keeping Partners and team informed of updates
- Manage administration with key accounts including organisation of catch ups, WIP document management, filing and updates
- Manage key accounts financials as instructed, ensuring work has been estimated properly, signed off, client POs delivered, etc.
- Own relationships with key clients, helping to drive strategy and best practice
- Work with clients, account teams, and producers to clearly define project requirements to deliver key documentation
- Collaborate and inform the project team to identify strategies and solutions that will best meet the client’s needs within established constraints
- 4-6 years relevant experience
- Excellent project documentation skills and management processes
- Strong relationships with a wide variety of suppliers and outsource partners
- Excellent awareness and interest in advertising and media, strong knowledge of the latest trends
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite including Project, Visio, and PowerPoint (or Keynote)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate in a professional manner with clients &/or team members
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects/clients at once
- Strong leadership of internal process and systems to deliver tasks
- Submission of timesheets, estimates, invoices, PO’s and expenses to accounts where required
- Keeping project working folders on Server in neat order
- Maintain all direct project communications within Basecamp